What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing glasses from a photo?

kmkenney

I've tried using the clone and smudge tools to remove glasses from a photo, but to no luck. Was wondering if someone would possibly do it for me? If you could leave your email, I could send it to you. It would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• new photo_2.jpg
    new photo_2.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 9

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Is this not the photo you would like to have the glasses removed from?

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Removed anyhow.
new photo_2.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is such a poor quality and out of focus photo, I was hoping there was another one that you had if you were contacted via email and that this one was just an example......sorry fro the confusion!

ALB68 has done this for you. Take care.

iDad

Guru
probably darken up where frame was with soft faded edges would help

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hahaha..considered dodging that some more but had to quit. I was not sure either if there was another photo, so just wanted to show OP it could be done. ( I have no personal knowledge of eye shadow brands nor their usage:rolleyes:)
I like the attempt, AL. Cleared up most especially around the eyes and cheeks..... but it appears like the guy's using Eye Shadow.... Max Factor or Kokuryu?.... :cheesygrin: