What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think you can edit this photo?

Tidus edit

Hello guys :) ... do you think you can edit this photo putting my face in place of Deryck?

it is impossible?

293.ad.Whibley.Lavigne.091709.jpg100_4171.JPG

Tom Mann

Guru
Of course we can edit your photo, LOL. However, the regulars on this forum prefer to teach others how to use Photoshop rather than responding to requests for edits. That being said, someone who feels like doing this job for you (i.e., out of the goodness of their heart) may eventually come along and respond to your request -- just be patient.

While this sounds like a fun, non-urgent request, if you want to guarantee that your job gets done quickly, we do have a fee-for-service section. The rates are extremely reasonable -- much lower than industry standard rates. You can start a new thread in that forum, but please read the rules (... there's a stickey thread at the top of that forum) before you post there.

Sincerely,

Tom M

Last edited:

Tidus edit

thanks everyone :) I have no hurry and if some good soul wants to contribute to this montage I'd be really proud and happy :)

gedstar thank you very much for your quick edit!!!!!

fix right eye ?! ..thanks! ..what is a problem with the life that I carry from birth :(

you do not know how much trouble I had when I make photos :(

Last edited: