What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pewdiepie look

shiyatsuki

Hey guys, I'm new at this forum and I came here just because I've searched so much on the internet for some video or tutorial that help me make this effect above. I know that have many posts around this effect but none of them seems to be this one that the YouTuber PewDiePie use to do on his photos.

That's a mix of oil painting and unsharp mask perhaps, I don't think he uses Topaz plug-ins... I can get close but I can't get equal, can someone help me? Thank you already!

Photos:

PEWDS1.jpg PEWDS2.jpg

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Looks like a Topaz filter, also, maybe Topaz Clean. Stylized Edges, Curly smooth maybe?

Paul

Former Member
The top image is just filter/stylize and defuse, clicking on the anisotropic option (at the bottom of choices).
The second is probably as the first but then isolating certain areas and using Topaz maybe.