What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i create something similar to this?

daano

7c4899f3bcd69fa48adfd0086d55883b.png

I have tried using the custom shape tool with an outline and it does not fit properly, would something like that logo have to be drawn by hand?

Hi daano,
Welcome to PS Gurus.
That image could be created with simple shapes in either Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Are you trying to duplicate it?

Last edited:
Hi daano,
Welcome to PS Gurus.
That image could be created with simple shapes in either Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Are you trying to duplicate it?

Duplicate the style, yes. I wanted to figure out how it was created so I can make my own variation.

You will just have to build it using the Rectangle tool and Rounded Rectangle too. You have to use the pen tool to draw some the shapes you need. Use the Direct Select tool to manipulate the shapes you make. Do you have the knowledge to use these particular tools?
You could find a bitmap image to load for the basis and then use those tools to trace and shape the parts.
Duplicate the style, yes. I wanted to figure out how it was created so I can make my own variation.

Back