What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF free overlays for multiple games

CannibalCarlos

Hi im a new streamer and as such i dont have a lot of funds to work with so what im asking for is free overlays to be used on diffrent games for my stream

games i will be using overlays for go as follows

World of Warcraft
League of Legends
CounterStrike:Global Offensive
Minecraft
Hearthstone
DayZ

to any and all who reply ty

-CannibalCarlos

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Carlos, PSG is more of a discussion forum mainly for Photoshop and many other Adobe products. I think if you had an overlay that you needed help with, we would be much more suited to provide you with help.

We certainly don't mind free edit requests and we leave it up to the individual members to decide if they wish to provide help. One of our members may have some overlays they would be willing to share.

There are probably better online resources available to you more appropriate for your needs. Have you tried an internet search for free streaming game overlays?

CannibalCarlos

ty for replying and yes i have and none of them really fit my needs there very generic and most are just down right ugly