What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underwater lighting effects.

MrToM

Guru
Well its excellent so far!

If I press my nose against my monitor its like watching in IMAX in all its 70mm gloriousnessnessness! :popcorn:

I can't get THIS image out of my head though!!!

pyacht(2).png

D'ya reckon it influenced the design of that thing?

Regards.
MrTom.

chargersrool

Its just different layers and setting up, nothing special. Can you show me how to do the underwater lighting?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
chargersrool said:
Its just different layers and setting up, nothing special.
I agree.

The underwater lighting is nothing special either, you got it.

In your defense, you only asked for the underwater lighting effects. When I saw that you needed a lot of help with your attempt at night lighting the boat, I thought you wouldn't mind some help. I see that you may not have been interested in that help so I will cease and let someone else jump in to show you how to do the underwater lighting effect.

NightBoat_01.jpg

Last edited:

kar1zma

o man this was turning out to be so interesting

please iamsam continue with this tut
i would like to learn how to do this effect

in fact im gonna try it

I agree.

The underwater lighting is nothing special either, you got it.

In your defense, you only asked for the underwater lighting effects. When I saw that you needed a lot of help with your attempt at night lighting the boat, I thought you wouldn't mind some help. I see that you may not have been interested in that help so I will cease and let someone else jump in to show you how to do the underwater lighting effect.

View attachment 50482

Hi Sam
Your efforts to help people here in this forum is admirable. Like many of us we read your comments and follow your tutorials.. I personally have learnt a lot from you. Thank you very much.
Regards Chris

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Chris. I can assure you that the sentiment is quite mutual, we all learn from one another.