What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Action script not working anymore...?

MotherSpider

I use a 3D action script on a regular basis in my biz as a cover designer. I have been using the same action script to turn covers into 3D for marketing purposes forever. Now, all of a sudden it's not working correctly. I went searching for new ones, downloaded and tried 4 different ones, all of them are having the same issue. When the book is done, the sides are not lining up correctly.

I am on a Mac now and using CreativeCloud version, so I assume it is due to updates to the software outrunning the older action scripts available, or there is something I am not doing that is needed for a Mac. Anyone have one that works on CC? I want a thick paperback with the spine showing, and another away from the spine.

MotherSpider

Well that was funny. I've been looking for a fix for a bit and right after I posted this I found it!

after running step 1, change the image size to 72dpi. Then do step 2. Once it's finished you can change it back to 300dpi.