What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutting logo and recreate with PSD

Georgi Rakovski

Hello everyone's i came here for one request, which is not possible for me.

Here is the logo:
go_for_counter_strike_website_by_monaspire-d4qwqu5.png
I need to cut (two) logos and clear them from text (everywhere) and recreate a new ones with cool effects (if possible) from PSD.
Now if everything is OK i want the psd with fonts which is used for recreating.

Thanks for everyone who's trying to do this :)

PP: If is not possible, please someone create a new similar one. (black and white like this in picture)

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
fell a game? or feel a game?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Georgi and welcome to the forum.

Our website is primarily a discussion and training forum, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

We don't mind free edit requests, however, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Have you contacted the creator of the logo to see if he can provide you with the PSD file for this logo? Perhaps he has a larger version.

Good luck!

Georgi Rakovski

I know for everything here, but in our country every edit is payed. Every people ask first 'how much you can pay'. People who made free edits its the number of my fingers.
This people is from Bulgaria (he is from my country) and not provide free PSD (he ask from few people in time ago)
I have Gimp and PS2 but i dont know how to proceed. I use them only for small edits (text only) and resize.

The same happened in Bulgaria, a site filled with requests and administrator prohibitions to open any more and do paid section for requests.
Sorry, but i prefer to ask everywhere except my country for now.