What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please tell me the Standee Size

tai.nguyenthe22911

Dear all,

I am going to design a standee, but I dont know the actual size, I think it is 60x160 cm, is it correct ?. Furthermore, I also know it when it soft file going to be printed, it actual size would be cut or smaller, therefore please tell me the margins as well.

Oh, could you guys tell me which software is the best, PSD or AI.

Thanks and best lucks,

Hi...

There's a wide variety of sizes depending on your needs. Yes, 60x120 is one of them.

Depending on what you have in mind, you need to take into consideration the BLEEDS .... these are important especially for the print process. I've created these in Photoshop but I included allowance for bleeds in the document.

Ask your printer supplier what you need to do, or ask for their spec sheet, before you even start working on the computer.

Vista print do a range of downloadable PSD templates for any type of stationary designs you could possibly think of.

The downloads comes with the size set up, and the bleed also. I find it very useful so if I get time, I will post the link for others later.

Sent from my iPhone.

Back