What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with a clan logo please.

Hi I'm looking for help with a clan logo that I'm in, the clan is "Fallen*Angelz*Gaming" I was wondering if someone could please make me a logo that look's like the Optic clan logo4e83b5acb55d6fb5f200c00a978796be0624ef58_full.jpg With "Fallen Angelz Gaming" on the bottom. The letters that are together are "FAG" yes that sounds stupid I know lol... F = RED -- A = SILVER -- G = RED, and together make them all metallic please, with a transparent background.

Thanks.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi Fallen*.*
Welcome to our forum. Please understand that this is a discussion forum and a place to learn more about Photoshop. You say your asking for help..yes, help as in someone making this for you for free. Many of us here make our living using Photoshop as the tool, so there may be someone come along to do this for you for free but they will be taking time away from a paid project. I can also suggest to you that we have a freelance section that is a pay service. If your needing this quickly and done professionally let us move it to that section. That is your choice, if you want to wait for someone to do this for you for free then that's fine. If your willing to pay for the work then let us know.

I'm going to hope that someone will be kind enough to take the time out of there day, because it's there choice to, to make me one for free. If you want, could you please however move my thread to a proper section of the forum for this request maybe? I only posted it here because I saw someone else do so, for the same request, and they ended up getting some great art work from the people of this forum.

Hoogle

Guru
I assume you mean you would like a 3d gamer style kind of logo but not actually lfirectly ripping off the Optic branding ??

Hoogle

Guru
example

3d Gamer style but not to much like Optic would something like this do ??

FAG1.png

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm glad you appreciate Hoogle's work Angel. He makes great stuff and gets paid well.But he is generous as well as gifted, and he has gifted you a great logo. Not everyone gives such an enthusiastic thanks. So thumbs up to you.

Sorry for making another request, but my friend want's there to be "Fallen Angelz Gaming" on the bottom, could you (or someone) please add that to the bottom of the picture Hoogle had made? in the same color setup with RED fallen SILVER angelz and RED for gaming.
Sorry for having you waste you're time on just a silly thing man, VERY VERY much appreciated if you could though.

Thank's in advanced.

Hoogle

Guru
Been with distant clients all day on train so will have a look later if no one else adds the text

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry I Don't have much time and as I never saved the last 1 I just recreated 1 quickly for you without the lighting effects, maybe someone else will come along and do better than my shoddy effort.

FAGWP.png