What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to apply color corrections...

aperture8

Lets say I have a photo of a vase of flowers on a neutral gray background. The background has reproduced off
color. After adjusting the color back to neutral gray I want to do he following.

1. Save the adjustments made to the image.

2. Apply that adjustment to a different image of the same subject.

Working in Photoshop cs6

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you have used an adjustment layer to make the color correction, float your documents
by selecting Window > Arrange > 2-up Vertical........

Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 8.00.05 AM.png

Select the document that has the adjustment layer you would like to move,
select/highlight the adjustment layer in the layers Panel, click and drag to the other document window and release.

If this is not what you were needing, then please be more specific.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chris.........what's a eigenschaften? What's a speichern? :rofl:

Tom Mann

Guru
I learned something, Chris:

There is a German-English hybrid word, "eigenvalue" (ie, "eigenwerte") that is used A LOT in mathematics here in the states. The "eigen" part usually gets translated into English as "characteristic". So I thought that "eigenschaften" would translate into "characteristic properties", but I guess "features" essentially are "characteristic properties".

German is such a wonderful language. I've loved it when I was traveling frequently to Germany and Switzerland & wish I was going to be traveling there more in the future so I would have a good impetus to become more fluent in it.

Cheers,

Tom