What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Makeover Challenge Request

Hieya

earrings.jpg<---mine

original.jpg<---original
I tried to make the hair darker and more saturated. I made it look all cartoonish. I was trying to get rid of a little imperfections.
Request:

• Basically can you try to make it look like mine but more realistic?
  • Do you see those grey spots on mine, I tried to get rid of those but everytime i tried to remove them it made the picture more cartoonish
(Dont use mine because it looks cartoonish)
-Thank you

Source : http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=475243

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Note: A private message was sent to the OP of this thread asking them to state the source of this image.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Sorry, I just did a touch up that I liked and not as you requested.I'm sure you were attempting to get a very dark and forbidding look, Maybe it will not make you mad. Good or bad..here it is.
touch1.PNG

Hieya

Kool thanks both of you and ....Sam how did you get her to have pores showing? Like her the dots on her face basically.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hieya said:
Sam how did you get her to have pores showing? Like her the dots on her face basically.

I just used a variation of a frequency separation technique. I'll see if I have a link.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, had to step out for awhile!

Here's the video:

Paul

Former Member
know it's on the original but the ear freaks me out.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That ear just ruins what would otherwise be a great image! Meh........but who am I to judge.