What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some photoshop help please!

joannakeep

Hi Photoshop gurus,

I really need some help from you guys to make a present for a friend. A work colleague of mine is moving to Australia and I want to make her a calendar with pictures of all of the staff she works with. We've been a close knit staff team for years and we will all miss her loads. I want her to take away something special that's taken thought and effort, and most important will make her laugh.

If I post a load of pictures and explain what I want, is anyone willing to get on board and help me? Could be a fun project for you!

Thanks in advance

Jo

MikeMc

McGuru
Could be a fun project for you.......

And a lot of time.....I believe you can get those done commercially

joannakeep

Any ideas how much it's likely to cost per picture? It's mostly just transplanting faces. I know next to nothing about this sort of thing. Thanks.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Joanna and welcome.

This would mostly depend on what your trying to accomplish. If your just wanting a custom wall calender with photos of your office staff, then one of the many online services are what you may need.

Take a look here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars?cid=SEGOO.DSA&gclid=CKm05aasyMICFSyZMgodGWgA3Q

If your needing something different, then a better explanation will be required. Thanks.

joannakeep

It will be more complicated than just a calendar. I'm not bothered about the calendar part of it as I can sort that out myself. An example of one picture would be...I have a boss who always dresses as Santa at Christmas. I have found a picture of a Santa Run. I want his face (several versions of) put onto the faces of each Santa. Another example, a man's face transplanted onto a squirrel. There are probably at least 10 photos I'd need help with but from speaking with someone via PM I am starting to realise I have actually asked quite a big favour!

I have a habit of formulating ideas that sound simple and get more and more complicated and expensive! I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this.....

Thanks for the help.

DVRKSUN

You may find affordable help at fiverr . com. They offer $5 services. You want to find someone who offers photo manipulation. I would post a link but since I'm a new member here I'm not allowed to.

mdyusuf

Hi JO your friend moving Australia this is good news. Now you send a calendar with her picture, it's also good. Search Google online calendar maker there are huge site, you founded, just chosen one and makes it and last send your friend. I will hope she accepts your gift happily.

joannakeep

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions, I have recruited some help now and hopefully have it covered!