What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help correct tilted glasses in my pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictamlam

Hi, my glasses are tilted in this photo:banghead:, and I would like to use this pic in an application form. Can anybody help me correct this problem? It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

20141230.jpg

erictamlam

Thank you for the quick reply, gedstar!:thumbsup:The glasses look a bit sunken in the middle, making the upper frame shaped like a "V". Could you please make the glasses look flat, and send me a high res one? Millions of thanks:cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru
Here's a cropped portion of the original image, here I have straightened the glasses just to show that the middle was sunken in the original image.

View attachment 51930

The image I posted is the same resolution as the original, alas I can't increase the resolution without losing quality

erictamlam

That's okay then;) Could you please do me one last favor? This could be as easy as ABC to you but I am a photoshop newbie. I'd like to change the background color from blue to white and red (with corrected glasses of course). These three colors are widely used in certificate photos in China. I do not want to go to the photo booth and take another two sets of photos, lol. :redface:

erictamlam

Great! That's exactly how I want it to look like:mrgreen: Could you please change the background color (to red and white) of this last edited photo?:yourock:

erictamlam

ha, not really. One with pure white color and one with pure red color (R:255 G:0 B:0 /or/ C:0 M:99 Y:100 K:0).

gedstar

Guru
No worries

Next time your getting your photo taken remember to straighten your glasses :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.