What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to create tattoo

agresyvus

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I'm already have a request. I'm thinking of making a tattoo, I have some ideas but I don't have skills to visualize. I'm interested in ancient greek and sparta. Maybe someone can create a symbols if these: it's just an idea. I want something simillar. This is just a request, not neccessary. I leave everything to your imagination. THank yousba-spartanshield1_m.jpgTHS01.jpgIstockphoto_10625457-spartan-helmet.jpg68a14f937f11d656bdaff6afae79bf2c.jpg

EDIT: sorry for big images.

MikeMc

McGuru
Common want here.
As a man with a full sleeve, I will give a bit of advice......Go to a good Tattoo artist and ask from there. One of the biggest issues with Tats is the body changing over time....making some art turn into mud. Most tat shops have a large amount of "flash"...images that will work. I visited with my artist...no funny shrinkage or loss of detail after 10 years....Good Luck !

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Mike. Take your images and ideas and consult with a professional tattooist. The tattooist should easily be able to design your tattoo. Skin color, skin type, as well as tattoo alignment and underlying fatty areas or muscle definition all play a role in placement and tattoo design.