What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking a small favour

porritt

Hi, I'm currently trying to design a logo for my very own streaming channel. I am having problems merging two pictures together but I don't have Photoshop or any Photoshop knowledge and I would appreciate it very much if anyone could help. I was recommended to come here by a friend who was having similar issues.

I'll attach the two images with an explanation of what I would like it to look like :)

I would like the blue picture to be the main background and the other one to be overlaid over the top with all the gaps to be transparent.
All of the small images have white backgrounds or glow/shadow effects so when I tried transparent effects on Paint, lots of little white dots where surrounding everything and thing with glow like effects still had their glow only in white.

Thank you in advance
Andrew

Attachments

• Fotor0106213553.jpg
    Fotor0106213553.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 1
  • background_drawing_blue_line_texture.jpg
    background_drawing_blue_line_texture.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 2