What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Res 5x3 logo need High Res help getting it to 24x18

Dino

Hello,
l would really appreciate some help since I am coming to a deadline for printing some material. My problem seems to me like it should be quite eas, I have come close to a sufficient solution on my own but still not quite good enough resolution to print 24"x18" signs. In any case my issue is that I have an old design file of mine for a 5"x3" sticker with a logo on it as seen. When I try to enlarge it to the 24"x18" size the edges are way too pixelated. I have tried different selection techniques as well as refining the edges but no luck to make a high res version as yet. It's a rather simple shape and frankly I don't even care if it is redrawn to match at high res. In any case here is a copy of the logo in its native size on a 24x18 photoshop canvas. There is an image and an attachment Photoshop file, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can download the photoshop file and repost it with their efforts.
Thanks,
Dino
View attachment 24x18 canvas with low res hook.psd

PhotoshopLowResHelp.JPG

Is making that a vector something easily done via some sort of conversion process or do you just have to redraw it?

Needs to be redrawn in AI , the original jagged edges are because it was NOT a vector file

Opened it in PS. I cropped it down to just encompass the the little image. Saved is as a new PSD and then placed it in Ai. Used Image Trace set to High Fidelity Photo, Black and White. Then Expand. I increased the size in Ai and saved it as a PDF to the dropbox.

Back