What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help editing an image

Vlad Davydov

Hello Photoshop Gurus!

I have an image that I need to edit but unfortunately do not know anything about editing. (other than drawing rectangles)
I would like to "edit out" or get rid of the bottles that appear between the 2 guys in the picture (so we dont come off as alcoholics).
The help will be really appreciated. Thank you all so much :)

20150111_232948.jpg

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I'll help you out. Hang on

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm really glad that you got some help with this, although, as a photographer, and hopefully, not sounding too preachy, I feel compelled to point out that one should always, always, ALWAYS take a quick look at the background before you press the shutter.

Each of the folks that helped you by removing the bottles in Photoshop probably each spent 5 or 10 minutes of their own time to help you out, and if you knew PS well, it probably would have taken you a similar amount of time. In contrast, it probably would have taken you only 10 or so seconds to simply reposition the subjects slightly differently or temporarily remove the bottles before you pressed the shutter.

Just sayin'

Tom M