What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zephyrs

Can someone please photoshop this shirt and pillowcase so that they look as if they are just layed out on my bed? The image of my bed has been turned counter-clockwise 90 degrees. You can make the items overlay if the room in the picture of my bed is not suitable to fit both fully. I just need them to look like I took a picture of them on my bed to prove I have them. I need to buy a couple of weeks as they're gifts to someone and I haven't gotten them in yet:sad: Thank you!
acc36f997f796a8970f81bf22b29cb25.jpgIMG_1865.JPGgreen_turtle_pillow_case.jpg

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi Zephyrs
Your requesting free work here and haven't given it but about 25 minutes for a reply. Our members are all over the globe and one willing to do this for you might be sleeping. So be patient and someone may be willing.
I am not sure either if what your requesting can be made to be convincing enough to fool someone into believing you actually have the item. This too may cause members to shy away from doing this because your saying your going to be less than honest with the result.

zephyrs

Hi Zephyrs
Your requesting free work here and haven't given it but about 25 minutes for a reply. Our members are all over the globe and one willing to do this for you might be sleeping. So be patient and someone may be willing.
I am not sure either if what your requesting can be made to be convincing enough to fool someone into believing you actually have the item. This too may cause members to shy away from doing this because your saying your going to be less than honest with the result.
Yeah you're probably right, but I just really don't know wtf to do, and I've been stressing about it lately.

Paul

Former Member
Images you have supplied are terrible, not one of them looks like a bed in anyway, the pillowcase entry needs major work even before it's applied to 'a pillow case'.
Better images give better results, maybe next time you think before making outlandish claims to friends or whoever.

Awaiting better images.