What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Graphic Designer (Game Studio)

embers

Hello, I am opening a new game studio and need a graphic designer to create logos, backgrounds and wallpapers.

I know asking for someone to do this for free is quite a lot I am willing to pay you once I get funding to produce our first game, so if your good you may be able to stay around to create design work for our production in games.

Here is a short description of our company:

We're a team of two who were founded in January, 2015. Our goal is to produce high quality, innovative works of electronic art. We are mostly interested in creating games that include rich, open world, multiplayer environment

If your interested in doing some free design work until I receive fundings, I would be glad to here from you. Post in this thread or contact me here
Luke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey Embers,

Do you have a little more information on the company? what game genres do you focus on, what is your company name? things like that?

Sometimes it helps just to know what you're doing with the company so we can base the designs around that.

Thanks
Zee!