What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Advice Needed

usurp

Hi everyone, my name is Jay and I am a very basic user of Photoshop.

I just really need some help with a Photoshop question; although I think it is an advanced request, I am willing to learn.

If I have a picture of a creased hoody for example hollister-hoodies-for-menabercrombie-and-fitchhollistercheap-abercrombie-hoodies-sale-40-6f6jrc2.jpg

and then I take a picture of another hoody that is non-creased for example NCSITHOODY.jpg

is it possible to merge the red hoody onto the white hoody but keep the detail of the white hoody i.e like the creases

If there are any other easier ways to do this please let me know.

Also another question too add to the mix was if I took a picture of a hoody lying on the floor, can I give it depth to make it look professional or some how put a piece of clothing on a picture of me.

The reason for this, is I am in a wheelchair and I want to see what my clothes look like actually being worn.

Thanks for the help

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you needing to change the color or are you wanting to add the zipper from the red hoody to the white one?

What qualities do you want to be mixed together into one hoody?