What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Science project help!!

Jalydan

Can anyone please help design an awesome title for a 4th grade science project? It's for my son & his friend & they wanted an awesome eye catching title. The title is "DEFYING GRAVITY" If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Tom Mann

Guru
Putting aside issues of whether or not getting such direct outside help is allowed, or even to the long term educational benefit of the child, won't it be blatantly obvious to the judges / teachers that he had such help, and, depending on the rules, possibly disqualify him?

Tom M

Rich54

Guru
Here's another idea. Sorry if this came out very small, I'm at work and only have primitive graphic tools here. But you get the idea... have the letters floating off into the sky.

Gravity.jpg

MikeMc

McGuru
Can anyone please help design an awesome title for a 4th grade science project? It's for my son & his friend & they wanted an awesome eye catching title. The title is "DEFYING GRAVITY" If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!
You already HAVE a title...you need some graphics