What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutting Out Clipping Mask Images

markthornton90

Hi all,

I have a problem with an image that I would appreciate your help with.

As you can see below, the image is a t-shirt shape made up of several images like a collage/mosaic (ignore the fact that the same image is repeated, they will eventually be different images).

I have achieved this by applying clipping masks to the different image layers over the top of the t-shirt image. What I now want to do is individually save all of these images so that they can be used as buttons in Adobe Flash. This is the part I am having trouble with.

I have tried using the slice tool which does work however the saved slices are all square shaped when obviously each individual image is not always a square/rectangle. Even saving them as a .png with a transparent background, I still can't use them as when they are brought into Flash, the whole square area becomes clickable as a button which I don't always want.

Hope I've made sense there!

Thank you.

shirtPNG.png