What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with some pictures or making 1 for me please anime or high graphics please

Re: need help with some pictures or making 1 for me please anime or high graphics ple

Your sword was pretty low quality. If you google for "anime large sword" lots of pics should come back.

Sword 01.jpg

Sword 02.jpg

Sword 03.jpg

Sword 04.jpg

Last edited:
Re: need help with some pictures or making 1 for me please anime or high graphics ple

you are amazing can u plz do 1 more thing for me Write in a cool way UltraSro on the pic ? PLEASE !!! :D and plz the UltraSro logo alone so i can use it as a banner please .

Last edited:

What should the dimensions of the banner be?

What should the dimensions of the banner be?

If you check this site want to make a banner like u can see in the begining of the page with the name of UltraSro maybe if you want u can check my fan facebook im trying to get nice photo's for that https://www.facebook.com/UltraSroOnline

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, it's almost finished...

Last edited:

Back