What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prove to me that you are Photoshop Guru's

I think I came to the right place

So, I have this picture

10979610_1395972594042336_1762985004_n.jpg

This picture...Contains many gems. As you can see, behind the cross text of Rihanna and Kanye, there are words showing from the piece of paper behind it. A lot of letters are legible, but the full word is hard to make out. I noticed that when I tilt my screen though, it sort of becomes easier to read, however I still can't make out the words.

This can be key to unlocking a lot of information for Rihanna and Kanye fans, such as myself. If one of you are able to manipulate the picture to make the words behind the paper legible, I'm sure news outlets around the world will pick it up, and will credit this site.

So, if you guys are truly photoshop guru's, you should be able to do something. Prove yourselves..

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Note: For me, neither this image or the one you linked to will open in Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 6.22.02 PM.png

Hoogle

Guru
Cool thanks for the share solve it and get free tickets to a venue of your choice just need to quote the code number hidden in the image cheers enjoy your stay here, would love to see some of your work!!

Cool thanks for the share solve it and get free tickets to a venue of your choice just need to quote the code number hidden in the image cheers enjoy your stay here, would love to see some of your work!!
??

There's no code or anything. This could potentially have the album titles, show dates, tour names, etc... for two of the biggest artists in the world. This picture has been making the rounds in various media outlets. If you guys could figure out what's behind there than it would be HUGE.

iDesign

Ok guys, It's been a hard one this time round. But I managed to pick some of the text up towards the bottom, it does seem to be Spanish? But here's what I have so far.

HeyWassupHello, mi mayor admirador, si usted encuentra este mensaje secreto, le damos la oportunidad de conocer y saludar al, Kayne en directo!!. Buena suerte, agentes secretos.

This ones going to need a spanish converter, but as I see the OP's username, it looks a little fishy!!

Ok guys, It's been a hard one this time round. But I managed to pick some of the text up towards the bottom, it does seem to be Spanish? But here's what I have so far.

This ones going to need a spanish converter, but as I see the OP's username, it looks a little fishy!!
I google translated, this is not funny.

You guys are not understanding how valuable this information is to some people. I know it's not for you but this could possible send the music world on fire...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, we're having a bit of fun with you. The truth is.............. there is nothing here to work with. Photoshop is not like the fake CSI shows you see on television. The only thing that is legible is the UK/Europe at the top. Other than that there's simply not enough information. Sorry.

Yeah, we're having a bit of fun with you. The truth is.............. there is nothing here to work with. Photoshop is not like the fake CSI shows you see on television. The only thing that is legible is the UK/Europe at the top. Other than that there's simply not enough information. Sorry.
I appreciate the honesty. Thank you. I thought maybe something could be done but I guess not

iDesign

I think this would still be a challenge to see who can get the closest? I'm going to have an attempt but if you don't hear back from me, I gave up. Maybe PSG could be part of the CSI team one day, I mean, we get enough requests.

To the OP, no hard feelings on my post, life's to short to be serious all the time :).

I think this would still be a challenge to see who can get the closest? I'm going to have an attempt but if you don't hear back from me, I gave up. Maybe PSG could be part of the CSI team one day, I mean, we get enough requests.

To the OP, no hard feelings on my post, life's to short to be serious all the time :).
Now that I understand you guys were just messing with me, it's all good. I thought you were insulting my intelligence or something.

If you get anywhere, let me know. Anything is possible

Like Sam I can't open the image.
I guess, Hoogle's result is about the best one can do today.
We all have to wait for Adobe to surprise us with the long awaited CSI filter.:banghead: