What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

khalid0121

Hello everyone. I have a YouTube channel and am in need of some help. i need a banner and logo made and was wondering if anyone can make one for me. My Channel is called SnapbackFitness.
Can anyone Please help me i would be very grateful. here is the link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/blaze01211/videos

Optimal Banner size 2560 x 1440 pixels
Logo basically a sqaure so equal dimensions

:yourock:

Viewtiful

It would help if you could give a description of what your channel is about and if you have any ideas on what the banner and logo should display.

khalid0121

Its a fitness channel where i will be uploading videos and tutorials of workouts and exercises. I would like a Snapback which is a hat to be in the both logo and banner but am unsure of how i want it to look. Maybe someone with some design experience can help or any ideas would be welcome.

Viewtiful

What kind of fitness does the channel focus on? General fitness, weights, cardiovascular etc.?