What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with logo

MasterSpud

Hi Guys,
I need help with a Logo and possibly a banner.
Im making a YouTube channel and i'll be posting gaming videos.

I was wondering if anyone here had experience with youtube banners/logos and if they could give me an idea of what i could use
The channel name is the same as my username MasterSpud

I was thinking that the logo could have a potato with some extra features but not sure what they would be

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Masterpud and welcome to PSG.

Our website is primarily a discussion and training forum, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

We don't mind free edit requests, however, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Are you wanting help with making this on your own or do you want someone to make it for you? Please clarify.

MasterSpud

Hello Masterpud and welcome to PSG.

Our website is primarily a discussion and training forum, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

We don't mind free edit requests, however, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Are you wanting help with making this on your own or do you want someone to make it for you? Please clarify.

Hi,

I'd like some help as im a little confused where and how to start.
im a bit of a noob at photoshop.

If someone wants to make me a logo, i wont complain haha :lol:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, let us know when you decide which one you want. :thumbsup:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi,

I'd like some help as im a little confused where and how to start.
im a bit of a noob at photoshop.

If someone wants to make me a logo, i wont complain haha :lol:

Do you have and use Photoshop?

Asking for help to instruct you on how to do a logo in Photoshop and asking someone to create a logo for you are two different things....

Please specify your need.......

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterSpud said:
I was thinking that the logo could have a potato with some extra features but not sure what they would be

A logo would be nice! :)

Im stuck and not sure what to do
Any ideas or samples will be appreciated :p

You may need to provide more in the way of information or examples of what you want, you have not given us much to go on.

MasterSpud

Yes i have photoshop but dont use it that often.

I would prefer if someone made me the logo

edit: Actually.. After some thinking i prefer the name KingSpud. Would someone be able to make a logo of a potato with a crown on its head, maybe at an angle?

Thanks!

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Master 'King' Spud, I see you have made some changes to your request. Can you provide any further details you would like to see?

MasterSpud

Hey Master 'King' Spud, I see you have made some changes to your request. Can you provide any further details you would like to see?

Hi,
After some thinking i decided to change my name to KingSpud. I thought it would be easier to create a logo/banner based on that name rather than MasterSpud

Id like the logo to be of a potato with a crown on its "head" maybe at a slight angle and both in a cartoonish effect.

MasterSpud

Still in need of a logo if anyone can help
Size must be 800 x 800

i have a basic idea of a dirt/ground/grass image
where 2/3 of the image is underground and the other 1/3 is grass and just some sky with a plant growing out of it
the part under the grass should have the roots of the plant in this case im using the idea of a potato plant
but instead of the potatos id have my username initials which are KS

hope that helps
and happy to give any extra information if required.