What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help designing a stem and leaves

abhishah

Hi All,

I need some help with completing my logo

I have managed to find tutorial to design most of the elements apart from one, a stem and leaves

So need to design horizontal beautiful looking stem with leaves at the bottom of my design imagine this:

dsc00059.jpg

Please some help would be really appreciated !!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Is there any way you can provide us with an image that requires a stem and leaves?

Your lacking in information.

Otherwise, here you go..........
stemAndLeaves.png

abhishah

Hi Sam

Thank you for replying

I am attaching the picture that i have drawn to give you a rough idea,

Would really appreciate some help

And also if you could show me how to do a coffee bean, that would be legendary!

Rough_Drawing.jpg

Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi Sam

Thank you for replying

I am attaching the picture that i have drawn to give you a rough idea,

Would really appreciate some help

And also if you could show me how to do a coffee bean, that would be legendary!

Thank you!!!

I can suggest that you google search and download a suitable looking coffee bean or leaf image. Use these to trace the shape and details with the pentool as well as add color in Photoshop. Check out the vector versions to give you an idea how a vector one would look like.

We'd probably be doing the above same thing if we were to do the image parts for you.

I'm sure you can do this as you've mentioned earlier that you've managed to find tutorials to design most of the elements.

abhishah

I can suggest that you google search and download a suitable looking coffee bean or leaf image. Use these to trace the shape and details with the pentool as well as add color in Photoshop. Check out the vector versions to give you an idea how a vector one would look like.

We'd probably be doing the above same thing if we were to do the image parts for you.

I'm sure you can do this as you've mentioned earlier that you've managed to find tutorials to design most of the elements.

Hi Mate,,

Thank you for your reply.

I am finding it really hard to find a tutorial for the stem (wavy plant) tutorial anywhere.

Do you reckon i should use a different keyword ?

Thanks

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi Mate,,

Thank you for your reply.

I am finding it really hard to find a tutorial for the stem (wavy plant) tutorial anywhere.

Do you reckon i should use a different keyword ?

Thanks

I don't think there's a specific video tutorial on creating just the stems. There's so many styles you can use to create stems. You can take parts of tutorials or adapt the pen tool tutorials into creating the leaf shapes.

Try "How to create plant stems in Photoshop".