What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone design this wallpaper for me,,

Hi

Guys I have a youtube channel and I would like to have a wallpaper for it.
Can anyone help me with it please, I am not good at designing.

My channel is gaming channel.

So i would like you to design a wallpaper which related to gaming exactly Fifa 15 and it have my channel name which is called "Ras UK"
choose any photos of fifa15 which you find it is good to use.

I'll be happy if i find anyone to help me.

Thanks

I'm waiting

Last edited by a moderator:

LemonLuuk

Naamloos-2.png
Yes i know this one is ugly but i want to let you see if you like a sort thing like this? How you do you want it and i can work on it for you.

View attachment 53891
Yes i know this one is ugly but i want to let you see if you like a sort thing like this? How you do you want it and i can work on it for you.

It's amazing thanks mate.

but can you make it better, i really like the way you followd but if you can make it better like put barcelona logo on the right or sonething like that. Just do what you see.

i really appreciate that mate.

LemonLuuk

It's amazing thanks mate.

but can you make it better, i really like the way you followd but if you can make it better like put barcelona logo on the right or sonething like that. Just do what you see.

i really appreciate that mate.
Yes i make a new one 100 times better. Alright watch this tread like around 11 o clock. Cna you give your youtube channel?

LemonLuuk

RASUK.png
I really hope you like it dude. Can you give the name: Luuk Hartman the credits for making? Hope you enjoy it.