What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshot_2015-02-22-14-20-51-1.jpgShield_00000.pngSo I am trying to copy the same effect where it looks like it is kinda a sticker on the first picture and Iam trying to make this 3D picture I am doing for someone into the first picture. I want to know how to have that sticker effect with the lighting that is between the d and r. Please help as soon as possible!

OK, just so I understand....

Your wanting to make this image............
Shield_00000.png

Look like this image?
Screenshot_2015-02-22-14-20-51-1.jpg

I just want the texture of the second image like how everything looks just clean and smooth especially with the light effect. If what I am asking isn't like able to be made I understand.

Sorry............I really do apologize. You would probably have to start from scratch and remake the 3D logo to look more like the DREW logo. Unless I'm still misunderstanding you.

Sorry............I really do apologize. You would probably have to start from scratch and remake the 3D logo to look more like the DREW logo. Unless I'm still misunderstanding you.
Well all I want is just to have that like texture of the drew logo, could you possibly do a tutorial on how to make it look that clean? I don't mind starting from scratch I want to get better at graphic designing:)

I would like to make a tutorial if I only understood what it was you're wanting.

You have said twice that you want the texture from the Drew logo on the other.............what is the name on the other logo? I'm not sure what texture your referring to and how you would like it added to the chrome like logo.

The two logo's are very different and the effects on the drew logo won't translate to the other. We may have a case of mistaken terminology.

Back