What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goreisking

Hi All,Can anyone please help me finish this logo. I am supposed to be helping a friend, but I am new to this. The logo is supposed to be property related. The main part of the logo that she likes is the "shaking hands",I tried to relate it to property with the house, maybe you can change it? also play with the colours to if you wish.Needs to be linked into property if possible. Any help is appreciated!Thanks

Attachments

• Logo.jpg
    Logo.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

martyjward

I'm no photoshop guru - I'm here to sponge knowledge off others. I am guessing an agents or property rental? From a design perspective (on that assumption), I would increase the size of the roof so that it fists over the handshaking people.

goreisking

Anyone tidy this logo up?

Hi,

Can anyone clean up and sharpen this logo for me, make all the edges equal and smooth?

Thanks

Attachments

• Logooo.jpg
    Logooo.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 32

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@goreisking I moved the new thread here since this is still a matter related to you and this particular logo and they should be kept together.

I trust that an interested member will be along soon and view this and offer to help you out. Good luck.

Viewtiful

Hope this is okay.

Done with simple rotating, transforming, warping of shapes and selections, filling and deleting, using the original image as a template and boosting the size and resolution.

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: