What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to add accessories to person in Photoshop?

Julia Fontes

I mean, this seems a little silly, but when I try making it, just looks like a line on the finger, or the neck. Probably because I don't know how to add this "3D feeling". do you guys know how to make that look real, like the gem is "poppin' out"? as seen, I don't really know how to explain it clearly, but I hope u guys understand it. if someone knows a technique to make this, please tell me cause it is gettin' me on my nerves. :banghead::banghead::banghead: thx!

I'm trying to work with these pictures promise-ring-necklace-peridot_1345295841_8.jpg650750Tiffany-Ring-Necklace-750.jpgblue cushion ring with faded ring.jpgcartier asset engagement ring.png and these Keira-HQ-keira-knightley-1986208-1328-2000.jpg(for the ring) neckalce.jpg(for the necklace)

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi Julia
Welcome to the site.
It will really be helpful if you will post an image your working with. Thanks!

Julia Fontes

hello, actually I was tryin' a lot of images, but things like these:
*photos on description*
thanks for ur reply!!! *thinking about, don't know if u wanted the rings/necklace or the person, correct me if I'm wrong*

Attachments

• blue cushion ring with faded ring.jpg
    blue cushion ring with faded ring.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
  • cartier asset engagement ring.png
    cartier asset engagement ring.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 7
  • promise-ring-necklace-peridot_1345295841_8.jpg
    promise-ring-necklace-peridot_1345295841_8.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 25
  • 650750Tiffany-Ring-Necklace-750.jpg
    650750Tiffany-Ring-Necklace-750.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Julia and welcome to the forum.

It would also help if you had an image of a person and the piece of jewelry you would like to add to them.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member