What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Gaming Logo

KDK

Hello I am new to this forum and I joined because I need help, I am not very good with Photoshop but I am learning. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could help me make a logo? I tried to make my own (see below) but to me it just feels boring and flat... TGE stands for The Gaming Elite and is a Steam group for people who like to play CS:GO. I would really appreciate any help with this and it doesnt need to look like the one I made you can go crazy when suggesting ideas :) Thank you for your time.
j3NA3cJ.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
I don't know if you have tried "layer efx" or not yet, but if you haven't, there are a zillion different efx and combinations of efx available just by moving some sliders around, e.g.,. ...

Tom M

PS - Next time, pls. post a larger image, it is next to impossible to get good clean edges when you have to start with something as small as you posted.

Attachments

• j3NA3cJ-698px_wide-ps01a-01_698px_wide.jpg
    j3NA3cJ-698px_wide-ps01a-01_698px_wide.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

KDK

I wasnt expecting anyone to want to do anything with the image I posted I just posted it to show what it looks like now. I have tried some of the tools you mentioned but I think maybe a brand new logo maybe worth trying to do. Not too fond of this one anymore. Want something that looks like it was made for a gaming clan/team.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi KDK and welcome to PSG.

PSG is a discussion forum for assisting new members in using Photoshop and Illustrator. We certainly don't mind requests for free edits, but we prefer to guide and instruct our new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects on their own. There may be members here who are willing to help you out with a logo, but this may take a while so please be patient.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer.

We have freelance pay for service area: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/...rvice-section/.

Go through our guidelines and price list: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

If later you decide to move this request thread to the freelance forum, just inform one of the mods online at the time.

Good luck.

KDK

Hello thank you for your reply. I dont expect anything from anyone and I would never ask for something free. I was just looking for ideas and guidance on how to create logos so that I could potentially make my own. I meant asking for people to show me what they have done so that I can get ideas from them and then make my Logo better or make a new one completely. I am not very creative with these things but if I got ideas maybe it would help my creativity flow :) sorry if this post came across as I was asking for free things etc.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
.....I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could make a Logo for me? I tried to make my own (see below) but to me it just feels boring and flat.......I would really appreciate any help with this and it doesnt need to look like the one I made you can go crazy and do whatever you like if this interests you :) Thank you for your time.

Sorry KDK, I just misunderstood you. I thought you were asking for it to be made for you by the way you had it worded. No harm no foul. :thumbsup:

KDK

Yes I agree I did word it wrong, it was late when I posted. My fault, sorry. Have edited original post :)