What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Wedding photos

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Can someone photoshop me and my girlfriend into wedding photos as bride and groom?

Her birthday is coming up and I want to do a funny video montage for her. Want to insert wedding images of us. I know how to edit videos but not photos so help me pls?

Thx in advance.

Pictures of us: http://imgur.com/a/naHYT#0
Suggest you find a photo into which your faces can be imposed. Otherwise you may not get too many takers on this due to the amount of work as a free request.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The main problem I see is that there is no size reference between the two subjects. This is Larry's idea is best.

I did this very fast to demonstrate.
I don't know what size your wife would be compared to you.
I have some idea based on the background............but it's just a guess.

Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 10.03.55 PM.png

Paul

Former Member
I used two other images you supplied made same size, overlapped one to the other with a soft blend a bit of painting in and a boost to sharpening.

couple.jpg

The main problem I see is that there is no size reference between the two subjects. This is Larry's idea is best.

I did this very fast to demonstrate.
I don't know what size your wife would be compared to you.
I have some idea based on the background............but it's just a guess.

View attachment 54511

I used two other images you supplied made same size, overlapped one to the other with a soft blend a bit of painting in and a boost to sharpening.

View attachment 54512

Thanks guys! But I wasn't looking to combine our pictures... Can you guys help to superimpose our faces over wedding photos as bride and groom or change our clothes to tux and bridal dress please?

Doesn't have to look realistic or professional, I don't mind if it's just done quick and sloppily, because I just want to give a her laugh and it will only be shown for a few seconds in my video montage for her birthday.​

Last edited: