What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and your Avatar...

Paul

Former Member
Does the avatar you use mean anything to you or is it just something you liked the look of.
I change mine almost daily, i use Photoshop to create most of them and i hope they are funny if not raising a little chuckle from members.

How about yours?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like your avatars Paul and the fact that you change them frequently. I'm not sure what it says about you though! :rofl:

If I'm being honest..........I leave mine on the same one for long periods of time so I can find my posts. I do change it occasionally.

I'm due for a change.

Paul

Former Member
I am like racing car, never still:mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's for sure! I really like your animated avatars...........always fun!

Tom Mann

Guru
Hello, my name is Tom, and it was only recently that I made my first avatar. Like a true stick-in-the-mud, mine is not very imaginative -- it simply is a photo of one of the tools I own and use regularly in my work. I regard it as kind of like the shingle hung out by craftsmen, doctors, etc. in the old days.

I'm like Sam in that I absolutely love the imaginative and beautiful and sometimes humorous avatars that Paul, Chris, and several others come up with, but that's just not what I want mine to be -- all I want is an easily recognized but distinct symbol of a photographer.

T

My avatar mostly reflects the activity field of my Photoshop work.
@Paul:
Paul, I love your avatars, you have a lot of fantasy, but some are too busy for me, sometimes distracting in the forum.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ahhhhh...........so that's where that came from! Thanks for sharing Steve!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
That's a cool looking dummy..... and the statue looks so dignified..... :mrgreen:

Oh... AVATARS..... I used to have a lot during early forum days - created out of whim of the moment or season with no personal bearing or theme.

My present avatar themes center on either my sidekick or my personal work chop/avatar (dv8 thumbprint logo). Been a while since I created a new one....

Which reminds me.... my old mouse pointer sig animation doesn't upload properly or work. Anyone of you banned it because it drove you nuts?

Paul

Former Member
Bored again, probably be bored tomorrow to.