What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with twisting/distorting picture.

chargersrool

Im looking for some quick help with twisting the image. I tried to warp the picture on my own but it did not workout at all. If you could help that would be great.
logo idea.jpgbackground.jpg

chargersrool

I'm trying to move the images 4 points but instead of that the image basically folds over itself and gets spread out as well... The anchor points as it says in the tutorial dont even resize to how you like, i just think there should be more anchor points and "sub" points. Or im just a total newbie with this warp feature because I never use it haha.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It takes some practice, but it works great. The trick is learning how to use the control handles to curve the edges/sides to fit. It seems difficult now but I assure you you'll get the hang of it!

I'm looking for a vid tut to help you out.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your welcome. Glad it helped.

edit: Sorry, I deleted that psd. But everything I did was in the screen shot of the layers panel.

Last edited: