What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Camera Raw cancel button and validation dialog box

ouananiche

On one of my computer, whenever I hit the cancel button in Camera Raw I get the «Cancel all changes, including changes to non-selected images?» dialog box. So, at least, I can save my work if I hit the button by mistake.

However, on my other computer I get no dialog box when I hit the cancel buttoin or espace key, resulting in the lost of all my work... Not very funny.

I've checked in the preferences but I don't se anywhere I can fix this...

Thanks for helping!

Tom Mann

Guru
One question: Are you running the same version of ACR on both computers?

Unfortunately, I only have two of the most recent versions of PS / ACR installed on this computer, so I can't tell if Adobe added the warning recently. However, FWIW, I don't recall seeing that warning until fairly recently. OTOH, I *rarely* ever have more than one image open at a time in ACR. If I need to make ACR-like changes to multiple files, I always use LR, not ACR. It's non-destructive editing in LR, and one can generate, group, and otherwise manage ACR presets vastly better in LR than in ACR.

Tom M

ouananiche

Thanks for your reply Tom. Yes I'm running 8.8.0 on both computer. One is in French and the other one is in English though. I really thought that CR was non-destructive too?