What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone remove the background on my logo please?

benftaylor

Banned
Hi all

Need someone the remove the backgrounds completely on these images PRETTY PLEASE

i keep trying but get a thin pixel layer of white around the lettering which looks awful!

(On the phone i still want the screen white just the background to the overall image gone)

taylor sport design 200x200.jpgapp1.jpg

Can you supply the original or larger file for the logo and phone please? The image above is just too small and low res. Thanks.

Here is the phone .png......

app.png

I think the logo will have to be re-made in illustrator.

And here's a re-work of your logo to fix the stumpish look on the lower portion of the T's ascender on your sample......

TSD3.png

With our compliments.....

hmmmm... only now I noticed that the spine section of the S is a bit narrow and the top and lower curves a bit wider.

i currently have a computer aided design portfolio website, which the logo is used on ... but the phone is for a work in progress so wont be on there for a bit.

im happy for you to have a look at anything on there though, and quote your help on the logo etc...

www.taylorsportdesign.co.uk

i currently have a computer aided design portfolio website, which the logo is used on ... but the phone is for a work in progress so wont be on there for a bit.

im happy for you to have a look at anything on there though, and quote your help on the logo etc...

www.taylorsportdesign.co.uk

We're part bloodhound .... and have tracked your site earlier on.... :cheesygrin:.

As previously mentioned..... it's with our compliments.

PS.... Don't be simply fooled into believing a contact form you might receive with a billing from someone claiming to be dv8_fx or IamSam from PSGurus.... :cheesygrin:

well, at least my site isnt hard to find, or i would be doing something wrong ;)

thanks guys, really starting to love this forum

Back