What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS shortcuts on the Bosnian keyboard

PS-man

Hello, I am new to the forum and a beginner in using the PS. I know the basic concepts of tools, layers, masks and the like. Among other benefits, and shortcuts. The problem is there with shortcuts after using tasaturu in Bosnian.
Is it possible to use or modify the shortcut for brush size], if we included keyboard in your language (English-Latin)?

I emphasize that when I use the keyboard in English everything is ok (but that does not use some of the letters of their language). It may seem like a small thing, but we're just the acronym reduce frequent jumping with Bos on Eng keypad and vice versa.
I hope there is a solution. Thank you in advance.

MrToM

Guru
Pardon my ignorance but the only question I could find in your post was...

...Is it possible to use or modify the shortcut for brush size]...

If this IS the question then yes, you can assign any shortcut you want.

Use EDIT > KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + K) and re-assign your shortcuts.

You can also save your 'New' shortcuts as a new 'Set'.

If that's not the question then sorry, but it may need further clarification.

Regards.
MrToM.

PS-man

This is great and it works great when my keyboard in Windows included in English, but when I put on the BOS then this is not working.

PS-man

I finally managed to find a solution. These settings, shortcuts work when it comes to English layout, but for the Bosnian keyboard layout does not work.
The only solution that I was able to work this out is not hiding in the PS, but in Windows. Once you've chosen one of two keyboards on eng and another barefoot on schedule button, using the shortcut Alt + Shift, switching from one keyboard layout to another.

MrToM

Guru
Thank-you for letting us know, appreciated.

Regards.
MrToM.