What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gedstar

Guru
So I just noticed in my profile a whole new load of activity stuff going on, what's it all about and what exactly is Lv. Percent. Looks good but can't make head nor tail of it :shocked:
Maybe it's an age thing :rofl:

View attachment 55511

Thanks

Ged

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Sam

It's obvious I didn't read this section :banghead: Photoshop Gurus News and Announcements

Doh

According to this new rating system, I don't appear to qualify to do freelance work. And nobody likes me, which doesn't surprise me.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Be patient, they have been working on the system. As with all things new, it has a few bugs that need to be chased off.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
According to this new rating system, I don't appear to qualify to do freelance work. And nobody likes me, which doesn't surprise me.
hey nobody likes me either, don't feel down :)

and now I'm sending myself PMs.... weird XD

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
I Guess oldies don't get the new toys either .... Lv. percentage?

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I Guess oldies don't get the new toys either .... Lv. percentage?

It's briefly covered in the announcement under "Activity Points" - basically, anything you do on the forum will give you points that add up to make levels.

We're still working on getting existing user points into the system. You'll notice that currently your profile says 'Level 1" iDad but you should be much higher with a lot more points from previous activity... we are aware of this issue and working on it.