What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to do this type curl in photoshop

Well I'm learning photoshop and saw this poster. The above curled paper effect is what I want to make with exact same effect. Can anybody help me on that. If ant tutorial over the net anyone could provide or teach me here. The effects are really detailed. I'm not new to PS. Plz help me out. Thanks.poster prasentation 194.jpg

It's hard to figure out exactly what your needing so if you have a more specific question, please feel free to ask.

Actually I want to learn what you did in detail...but right now I don't have much time to go through all this tutorial. So if you know any website from where I can download its Psd file. That curved thing you did is what I need.

I only used the Pen Tool for the curve. You will have to go through a few of those tutorials if you want to learn.

Yes but I don't have the time to learn it. Actually we have a college re-union for what we need a flyer. So we want to design it with this curved shape. If possible can you provide any link from where we can get it in psd format? I know it might be illegal here but I don't have much option now. As you can see I have to learn so much to get the effect you did in quick time. Please help if possible. Thanks.

Yes but I don't have the time to learn it...........So we want to design it with this curved shape. If possible can you provide any link from where we can get it in psd format?

You stated in your first post that you wanted to learn how to do this, and you wanted links to tutorials. That's what I gave you. Now your saying that you don't want to learn?

I know of no links for a psd format of this type of effect, sorry.

No no I have copied all the links you gave me...but when I saw this I didn't know this effect will be difficult. So I guessed I could make it overnight. But after I saw all those tutorials you provided I realize it would be easier if I have the psd. However, I want to learn it for future. But right now I don't have much time you see. Anyway please don't be sorry. You helped me a lot and I'm grateful to you for that.

Back