What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit Request: Fish Logo Outline Help

franandnelly

Hi :)

I've never posted on something like this before, but I'm currently trying to create a new logo for a Fishing Tackle shop that I work for, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I've completed the vast majority of it, but the outline of my fish is pants because I drew the design initially by hand. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand with touching up and smoothing out all of my lines so that they're a solid dark grey & look professional. We're hoping to have the logo embroidered onto our clothing and at the moment I don't think it would work. It would be amazing if someone could then make the background transparent -- I made it black in the hope it'd tidy up the lines, but it didn't work. :(

I'm at my wits end, and after spending hours on the fish, which I'm quite proud of, I'd love it if someone could finish it up for me or show me an easy way.

Thanks in advance :)
Fran

View attachment Fish Logo.zip

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who are willing to help you out. As PSG is primarily a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members. Our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer, one can be assured that time and attention will be put into doing this and you are assured of quality results.

If this option interests you, take a look at our freelance pay for service area ... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work-fee-service-section/

Thanks.

Back