What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

could somebody do a colour swap please :)

stfc87

Hi, could somebody help me do a colour change on my car via photoshop of course. I have forgotton my log in details so on a temp account :( its for a college project.

Would be greatful doesnt have to be perfect.
Basically i would like the car silver as in the pic.

Thanks in advance

FB_IMG_1434747258398.jpg

Screenshot_2015_06_26_11_33_53.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who may be willing to help you. Our forum is a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Since you have stated that this is for a College project, I guess I have to ask, are you not expected to do the work for yourself? How can you learn to do this if your not doing the work?

I for one will do everything I can to help you accomplish this for yourself, but I won't be doing the work for you.

Here are just a few links to tutorials on Car Color Swaps

Good luck.

stfc87

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate the advice, i do a mechanics course and it will be used as an example as its my own car and im going to list my future plans, not doing the work for me :). I'm hopeless with photoshop, i'm learning still :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i do a mechanics course and it will be used as an example as its my own car and im going to list my future plans
Thanks, this is an important detail that you left out of your original post.