What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help making logo

leatherbaz

Hi all,

I'm starting another little project and working on a logo before ordering the domain etc.

The project is to supply equipment to the police and security and other emergency services...

I've found this logo and would like to get something like this for the website.

I've tried so many ways in PS that I am able to do (still learning) and they all look rubbish!

I was wondering if there was or is anyone out there that may be able to help me? :)

logo.jpg this is the kind of thing I'm looking for....

Thanks,
B

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can definitely make something similar using the Polygon Tool with these settings......
Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 10.46.29 PM.png

The Ellipse Tool.
And the Custom Shape Tool for the crown.
Drop shadow, and gradient overlay layer styles.

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 10.45.00 PM.png

If your after something more specific, you'll have to throw in some details.

Ekmeh

You can definitely make something similar using the Polygon Tool with these settings......
View attachment 57087

The Ellipse Tool.
And the Custom Shape Tool for the crown.
Drop shadow, and gradient overlay layer styles.

View attachment 57088

If your after something more specific, you'll have to throw in some details.

This may not add any value to this thread, I'm sorry for that. But I just wanted to say that you're really awesome. You can really (re)create everything.
Really sick, just wanted to say that. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Ekmeh, but this is very easy to do and most of our core members can easily do this as well.