What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone knows the name of these kind of images?

Ekmeh

Hey there Gurus,

I'm seeing logo's and other images like this
037db5519b.jpg
They are not really "3D" but they don't look "flat" either. I know this is just a blue rectangle with a white border at the bottom and some text.
But the combination of these colors + the font really create this kind of style. I have seen other images like this, but I can't find them at the moment.
It's a bit hard to explain. But when you'd just draw a plan rectangle, fill it with a color it'll look different. If you'd for example use one of these colors: https://flatuicolors.com/
It'll automatically look flat.

So does anyone know if this has a specific name or something? I don't think "modern" is the genre I'm looking for really. I see this pretty often on Youtube and Tiwtch banners and stuff.

Would appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Z5ijdu4.png
    Z5ijdu4.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not at all sure just what your referring to, the logo/image appears flat to me. Any other examples?

Last edited: