What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nice picture enlarge effect , how do i do it though ?

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys , have a look at the below picture :

20150708_aehp_denimx_x2.jpg

well one thing for sure , i guess the "red"'s have been increased for this picture and maybe saturation decreased .

now i have a question , there are 2 pictures of the same girl , my question is about the faded backgroud image of the girl , is that just the forground image , which has been enlarged ? or is it a totally different image ? .

Tom Mann

Guru
...and, angle of the head is different (turned slightly more away from us than the more prominent image), loose strands of hair on the left side of the model (ie, viewer's RHS) are not present in the more prominent image, clothing is different, etc.

Tom M

gautamz07

Power User
Thanks guys ! , i initially taught it was just the same image , rotates around a bit in photoshop itself :) ... thanks !