What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request [CSGO Header]

Hey!

I got no idea if this will be a hard task or not, im not the greatest at photoshop.

Bascially what im looking for is something similar to the csgo header i added (similar color style etc.), except with the man in the picture, if it would be possible to turn him frontwards with the same pose as the assasin creed picture i added . If its possible to add a gladiator helmet on him, an ak 47 in one of huis hands while having them crossed and it pointing downwards, AWP sniper rifle on his back and a M9 Bayonet knife on his west belt, possibilly in the same color (black background and white text/man) if adding a grey/or other color around the man makes it looks better and easier to do that will do just fine!

Hope i didnt formulate my self too bad to be understood, didnt have a very clear idea of how to describe it.
C9B6B071D71096608525184307200_25b1d2df822.1.0.jpg

assassins_creed_brotherhood___ezio-t2.jpg

Edit:
Forgot a outcast of helmet!
gladiator-helmet-%5B2%5D-1743-p.jpg

If this is possible, id be so greatful, not very good at this myself!

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Hybrus

Do you mean fully geared soldier.. something like that?

Paul

Former Member
You ask for a lot of detail for something in silhouette?

Yeah, i was thinking it might be too much for something in silhouette, might be better with just the pose with a helmet on him and a ak47 pointdownwards?

Might be a dumb post, considering i have low knowlegde of this, just didnt know where to turn to have a decent picture made

Thanks for the respond!

Paul

Former Member
Not dumb at all, just pointing out it would be crowded and might look to crowded.

Starting to figure out that this will end up **** anyway, sat some hrs myself playing around checking if i managed to get something good, but no way this will end up good in a silhouette style.

Literally look like darth vader.

6bc00af5332ac39f47fa1fe9ddd48cd0.png

Another try:

11780072_10206285844618022_241428010_o.jpg

Anyone know if they can hook a good banner up for a csgo site, with something similar to the info i posted in the thread? kinda lost with ideas atm..

Anything will be greatly appriciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well, guess you are right, nothing wrong with Darth vader, just kinda dont fit my colosseum theme, haha. Guess im gonna try making something different but with the same ideas, figured out my original wont work

Had a friend of mine helping me out creating one, ended up something like this:

y8l7XlK.png

Would anyone here be able to create something similar with a more Rome/colosseum/Gladiator theme? And with like a slogan of "Watch. Bet. Win.?"

Thanks!