What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some advice on recreating a similar composition.

pmags

Hey Guys

I have found a composition online and and find myself intrigued to replicate a similar aesthetic. I was wondering firstly your thoughts as to whether something like this is achieved in Photoshop and if so what sort of tips you would recommended, tutorials to check out etc.

Thanks in advance for any help much appreciated.

unreal.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Hey Guys - I have found a composition online and and find myself intrigued to replicate a similar aesthetic. I was wondering firstly your thoughts as to whether something like this is achieved in Photoshop and if so what sort of tips you would recommended, tutorials to check out etc. Thanks in advance for any help much appreciated. ...
From your question about whether this can be done in PS, it's clear that you are not very experienced with PS, so I hope you don't mind me telling you that you picked an extremely complicated composite image as your goal -- much too complicated for someone at your level.

My estimate is that there were many dozens (if not more) design decisions made, and PS techniques that were needed and used to create this composite. I know people who have been using PS for years who couldn't create such an image, so my recommendation to you is to learn to walk before you run. In other words, learn the basics first, set more realistic goals for yourself, and then slowly progress to up to working on something of this complexity.

HTH,

Tom M