What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which effect is the one used in this image?

Juan Nonay Gimeno

Hi, I have a question , and I would like to know which effects or list of effects have someone did to make this effects to the dark-night original photo...

Thanks.

effect.jpg

MikeMc

McGuru
CSI filter makes images disappear ...........

or post an image

Tom Mann

Guru
It's possible this could have been done in PP, but UV fluorescing makeup / powders would be so much easier, faster, etc.

Tom M

MikeMc

McGuru
Sorry, must be the office browser....Now I see it, I google image searched it.....

No PS involved...
These intense photographs by German artist Lisa Stroeher feel so powerful and otherworldly. Each glowing portrait features colorful, neon, paint-splattered model Esther under exaggerated lighting. The artist created the shots with just a black light, using no photo manipulation. Since one of the images from the series was recently selected as a 'photo of the day' contest winner, Stroeher cannot hide her excitement for the exposure that the project has received. According to DeviantArt, "Into the Space by Stroeher is definitely a wonderful example of how to do [blacklight photography] right. This piece is supernatural and intriguing…looking at it for any length of time will make you feel like you're on a spacecraft passing through some wondrous nebula."
Model Esther's intense gaze, highlighted by her lengthy bright orange lashes under the alternative lighting…

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/list/tag/lisa+stroeher

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks, Mike, for confirming that.

Once you have seen UV fluorescing makeup or powders in action, they are instantly recognizable. When I was a kid, I had some UV fluorescing chalks and a black light and my hands would always look like that. :) If only I had taken some pix of it, I could have been famous. :rofl:

Tom M