What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help!!!

MrToM

Guru
I think what Paul is trying to say is that this kind of request is almost certain to be ignored due to its nature.

If you read the rules again, (you will have read them already....right?), you should understand why...

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...tant-guidelines-free-image-edit-requests.html

In particular:

We may (at our discretion) delete or lock requests that involve:
- Requests asking to have images of people manipulated into some kind of potentially embarrassing or legally questionable situation.

That's just a friendly heads-up not to expect any serious results.

Regards.
MrToM.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hmm, I think this one passes that rule MrToM, just about...

I'm sure someone would do it eventually Jasmine, but you have to understand we're a discussion forum we prefer to help people to achieve their goals rather than just dtraight up do it.

to be honest, it would be much quicker for you, and much easier for us, if you wrote 'sean' on a piece of paper and photographed it yourself, that way we can verify that this person is actually you and you will get a better result.

MrToM

Guru
...hmm, I think this one passes that rule MrToM, just about...
Fair enough....but you have to ask yourself why the OP cannot just take a photograph of themselves holding a piece of paper with the name written on it.....wouldn't that seem the easiest solution to you?

Why bother with faking it?

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Fair enough....but you have to ask yourself why the OP cannot just take a photograph of themselves holding a piece of paper with the name written on it.....wouldn't that seem the easiest solution to you?

Why bother with faking it?

Regards.
MrToM.

;)